Did we mention that it wouldn’t be necessary to get one pan dirty? It sounds impossible, but the biggest advantage of yogurt sauce is that we don’t have to cook it. All its ingredients are mixed in a blender, and then the sauce is added to the hot pasta cooked on the teeth. Everything will come together beautifully and lunch is on the table. In less than ten minutes.
- 3 large lemons
- 50 gm parmesan cheese
- A handful of fresh parsley
- 500g pasta (we recommend fettuccine)
- 420g greek yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of salt
1. Boil the salted water on the stove and throw the pasta into it. Meanwhile, grate the peel of three lemons into a blender and pour in their juice. Add grated Parmesan cheese and a handful of parsley. Pour Greek yogurt, olive oil, garlic, pepper, and salt into a blender.
2. Blend everything together for about 2 minutes to incorporate the ingredients into a uniform velvety texture.
3. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and return it to the pot. Sprinkle with the sauce and stir well to distribute the sauce. The sauce will seem a little thin at first, but when the Parmesan melts a little, it will stick to the pasta nicely. Serve and garnish with a sprig of parsley.
Tip: When cooking for the first time, use only the juice of one lemon first, then add as desired so as not to spoil the sauce too much.
Read more: The Weekly Menu: Quick and Easy Cooking
Photo: Oksana Kian/Getty Images