Cauliflower is a great alternative to many foods. It works great when you want to eat foods that are low in calories, and at the same time you want delicious and nutritious meals.
The effect of cauliflower on health
Food is a real treasure trove of vitamins and minerals, so it also has many positive effects on the body. In addition, it contains a lot of fiber, which has a beneficial effect on digestion and maintains the time of satiety.
Do you want to lose weight? Experts advise you to eat dinner at this hour (and your success is guaranteed)
How to use cauliflower?
The best thing about cauliflower is its versatility. You can use it in many healthy versions of your favorite meals. Here are some examples:
- cauliflower: Instead of the usual rice, grate the cauliflower and cook it
- cauliflower: Prepare cauliflower dough according to this recipe and treat yourself to your favorite pizza with a healthy version
- Cauliflower humus: You can also use broccoli instead of chickpeas in your favorite shift
- Cauliflower tortilla: With the help of cauliflower and eggs, you can make tortillas, which you then fill to your liking
- Cauliflower puree: You can also make cauliflower puree instead of mashed potatoes, as it is nutritious and low in calories.
So take advantage of the vegetables that are practically everywhere and start preparing delicious and healthy meals.
Adapted from healthline.com
Read more on Aktivni.si