Potatoes in the oven are always a real hit, but this time we will make them a little different from what we are used to. We will enrich it with an excellent coating of cream, garlic and Parmesan and saturate everything.
This time we found the recipe on the Miss7 portal, but it was created by one of the most famous chefs. Jamie Oliver. The latter promises that such potatoes will impress everyone present at the table, and the beauty of this dish is that we can prepare it a little on our own. You can add diced bacon to the toppings, and you can also top it up with a handful of chestnuts or nuts if you have it on hand.
The recipe is a traditional French recipe, and mushrooms, chopped leeks, or other vegetables are often added for a richer flavour.
- 2.5 kg peeled potatoes, cut into rings
- 1 piece butter
- 200 ml milk
- 300 ml of sweet cream
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- A handful of fresh thyme
- Handful of grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C in the normal program (heating up and down without ventilation). Cover the baking tray with butter.
2. Pour the milk into the saucepan, add the cream, bay leaf and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Remove the pot from the heat and add the potatoes and thyme. Stir to keep all the potatoes under the surface.
4. Then shake the contents of the saucepan into a greased baking tray, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and put together in the oven for 45 minutes.
Read more: Scrambled eggs: a very simple idea for a whole new taste
Photo: / Getty Images