This dish is everything the picture promises. It tastes divine, and it smells nice and satisfying. It is also very easy to prepare, as you will only need to wash the pot, cutting board, knife and stove. Make this dish when you have vegetables in the fridge to consume (that’s all year round, no matter the season, just adjust the veggies) and when you want good pasta with tomato sauce.
In addition to consuming those vegetables that are in the refrigerator – half an onion, for example, half a pepper, zucchini, which have seen better days, etc. Etc., this dish is also attractive due to the melted cheese, which gives the dishes more nutrition and a lot of saturation. Consume a piece of edam or mozzarella, and you can also parmesan cheese if you don’t have other cheese. Stir some into the cooked dish, put some on top, cover the pot and let the heat from cooking the cheese melt.
We do not recommend preparing this pasta in advance, as a large part of the charm of this dish is the freshly melted cheese. Of course, you can make the vegetable and pasta sauce in advance and then add the cheese while reheating.
First, some great pasta dishes (two more that are made in one bowl):
• Macaroni from a pot in tomato sauce with roasted peppers
• One-pot noodles with zucchini, cherries and mint
• Spaghetti with Peanut Cream Sauce
• Noodles in vodka sauce with aromatic sprinkles
• Noodles with silky mascarpone sauce with mushrooms and pesto
You can find more ideas for pasta consumption here
Prepare this wonderful dish with:
• Any vegetables: onions, peppers, zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, pumpkin, spinach, corn, peas, beans…
• Any type of pasta: choose any type of pasta in any shape
• Any kind of cheese: Edam, mozzarella, Parmesan…
• Wonderful spices: choose the ones you like. Sundried tomatoes, basil, garlic, thyme, onions, parsley, salt.
• Precise ratio between liquid and other ingredients: The base for cooking pasta in one pot is 3.5 dL of liquid per 100 grams of pasta
Find more excellent and healthy recipes at http://www.sitfit.si/
Ingredients (for two people):
2 tablespoons of oil
1 small onion (red)
2 garlic cloves
1 cup paprika (different colors)
1 small can of corn
1 can of tomato peels
1 tablespoon tomato concentrate
Two tablespoons of a mixture of spices (basil, garlic, thyme, onions, parsley, salt)
1/2 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
200 grams of pasta
1 handful of fresh spinach
7 dL vegetable base (or water and 1 soup cube)
1 mozzarella cheese
Parsley for garnish
Soften chopped onions in hot oil, then add pepper, zucchini and garlic. Fry a little more.
Add tomato peels, tomato center and spices, stir well and bring to a boil.
Add soup base (or water and cube) to sauce, add pasta and corn, mix well and cover for 10 minutes until pasta is done. Heart once between them.
Make sure the pasta is done (if not, cook it long enough to cook), then add the spinach to the pasta. Stir half of the cheese into the juicy sauce with the cooked pasta (let the vegetables and pasta not float in the sauce, but you still have enough sauce to make them tender!). Arrange the rest on top, set the saucepan aside, cover and let rest for a few minutes to melt the cheese. In the meantime, set up a table and maybe a bowl of salad.
Serve until each serving has something on top of the melted cheese, garnish and freshen up with chopped parsley and serve immediately.