When preparing pasta from a single bowl, remember the following:
• You can use any pasta and play with shapes and flavors.
• Because pasta contains starch, it is dropped into the sauce during cooking, so at the end of cooking, the sauce will not need water (thus making it creamy) with the water being saved from draining the pasta.
• You can use any of the ingredients for the sauce – just pay attention to how long it cooks – if it cooks longer than the pasta, it’s better to fry first or use some others. Also look for ingredients that take less time to cook. Fry them first or add them to the sauce towards the end of cooking.
• The basic ratio of liquid and pasta is as follows: for every 100 grams of pasta you need about 3.5 deciliters of water – if the pasta is larger or if it has been cooked longer (due to the flour and shape …), you may need to add some water towards the end of cooking So, control the cooking.
Check out some cute pasta recipes with different shapes below:
• Pumpkin Bolognese with Pasta according to Meghan Markle’s recipe
Butterflies with roasted garlic
• Rice noodles with eggplant in a creamy sauce
• Room noodles salad with broccoli, peppers and peanuts
• Tortellini in wine sauce with mushrooms and spinach
And a few other tricks for making pasta from one pot of roasted peppers:
• You can also use only one color of pepper.
• You can use white or brown onions instead of red.
• Optional chili flakes such as fresh basil.
• You can also use white wine instead of red wine, but if you don’t have it, add more water.
• Instead of cherry tomatoes, you can add a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar or a few drops of lemon juice for some freshness.
• Use any pasta or spaghetti, just pay attention to the length of cooking and the amount of water – you can always add this while cooking.
• One-pot pasta cooking base: You need 3.5 dl of liquid for 100 grams of pasta.
Now, take a quick look at the preparation video and make sure that you really need to prepare this dish ASAP!
Discover more excellent and healthy recipes at http://www.sitfit.si/!
Ingredients (for two people)
1/4 green, red, yellow pepper
1/2 onion (red)
2 garlic cloves
1/2 teaspoon dry basil
5 dl of tomato puree
0.5 dl of red wine
2 deciliters of water
200 grams of pasta
1 bunch cherry tomatoes
First, prepare all the ingredients. We cut the pepper into cubes, but also chop the onion and garlic.
In a large frying pan, heat a little oil and fry the peppers in a frying pan, add a little salt and pepper, reserving for later. Heat a little oil in the same pan and reduce the onion and garlic over the heat, add the dried basil and chili flakes. Then we pour tomato paste, wine and water into the pan. Add another ½ teaspoon of salt and a pinch of pepper and bring to a boil, then stir in the raw pasta. Cover the pan and let it simmer for 10 minutes, stirring slightly. If the pasta is not cooked yet and the liquid is already lacking, add a little water. Once the pasta is cooked through, try the sauce and add salt and pepper as needed.
Add roasted peppers, cherries and fresh basil, stir, and serve.