Just who doesn’t love pizza? 🍕
However, after a few trips to an Italian restaurant, everyone can notice that things are going in the wrong direction. 😂
If you find yourself in the description, and want to find a healthy alternative to your high-calorie meals, read on!
The online journalist has found the perfect recipe for a pizza with much fewer calories!
Here’s how to make it yourself:
You will need:
- 1 cauliflower
- 50gm grated cheese
- 3 eggs
- Tomato paste
- Vegetables of your choice
- Cut the cauliflower into smaller pieces and cook in boiling water for about 5 minutes (two nights).
- Drain the cauliflower and chop it into very small pieces.
- Place the mixed cauliflower in a kitchen towel and squeeze all the water out.
- Now put the cauliflower in a bowl and wait for it to cool down. Add 3 eggs and about half of the cheese and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a tray covered with baking paper. Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes (or until crust is brown).
- When the cauliflower dough flakes, put it out of the oven and cover with the tomato mixture, cheese, and vegetables to taste.
- Bake until cheese melts (and vegetables are slightly browned) and serve.
in good health!
Recipe: This 3-Ingredient Chocolate Cake Made in 10 Minutes (Without Beca)
Ayurveda: These 15 Signs Reveal How Healthy You Really Are
Photos: Profimedia, Unsplash.com/Kyle Loftus